Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Ito-kun A to E Episodes 1-3

WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

Kimura Fumino is a one hit wonder screenwriter who on day giving a talk about relationships notices that 4 women in the audience are involved with the same person, Ito-kun and decides to listen to their troubles and use it to write her next script.

WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT IT?

+ More of a movie look than your typical jdoramas.
+ Kimura Fumino is not playing a boring naive, idealistic character for once.
+ Kaho is in it!

WHAT'S NOT GOOD ABOUT IT?

- The two girls so far have not been interesting.
- The only 'catch' of the show is the identity of this Ito-kun but frankly I don't care.

SUMMARY

I'm still waiting for the episode that'll make me go 'I can't wait to see what happens next!' Meh, but I'll keep watching for Kaho and its been a while since I've watched with Japanese subs.

2 comments:

Buck said...

Did you ever finish it? Just watched episode 1 and I didn't see anything exciting to continue.

Akiramike said...

@Buck Nope, never continued Ito-kun and I think chances are I'll never finish it.